Am I a Bad Person?

(3 Posts)
GetStuffezd Sat 03-Aug-13 08:00:17

I've found anything menthol scented repels cats. Could you dot some olbas oil about your play area?

issey6cats Fri 02-Aug-13 22:17:54

no you are not a bad person a water pistol works aswell maybe take the tiles up stack them overnight and cover with a plastic cover might be a good idea especially as you know your neighbour has a fair amount of cats, as to them its a playground for them aswell. stacking them will save a lot of damage to them , and a glass of lucozade is quite mild dont worry the only thing hurt would be the cats dignity, you could also put pure lemon juice and water in a spray bottle and spray the tiles with it, cats dont like citrus

Bazoo23 Fri 02-Aug-13 22:07:31

Next door has six cats. They are ALWAYS in my garden.
Last week we bought some big play tiles for my daughter. They were £40 a tile so not cheap! We also put up windmills and made a lovely play area for her.
The next morning both windmills are mangled and knocked down and play tiles all have huge claw marks in.
About ten minutes ago I could hear a commotioapprn in my garden and one of next doors cats was merrily scratching away at the tiles.
I clapped, I shouted, I slammed my door. It did not move and I could see my tile ripping...I threw Lucozade at the cat. It ran away like Id kicked it...I feel awful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now