AIBU to love...

(6 Posts)
TheConstantLurker Sat 04-May-13 14:22:43

Watching Blossom wash herself with such intense enjoyment and dedication. Splaying pink toes to get in between. Short licks up the back of a leg and then longer ones along most of it's length.
Also to seeing how much she loves sleeping.
I love cats. Sigh.

You can't beat watching new born kittens especially when they are 'swimming' round trying to escape grin

TheConstantLurker Sun 05-May-13 00:07:28

Oh I love the smell of new kittens. I haven't had new kittens for......um about 35 years.
I love their triangular tails. And the way they growl when starting to eat solids.

ZebraOwl Sun 05-May-13 09:22:14

Ooooh, do all kittens growl over solid food? My blond!cat (just over a year old now) still growls over his food from time to time. Mind you, he also growls when he has something that is HIS ALL HIS (& generally not anything meant for him, naturally) so...

There is nothing wrong with liking to watch your cat have a good wash. It's the way they go at it with such concentration. And the incredible flexibility. Of which latter I am VERY jealous. (NB I wish to be that flexible for dancing purposes, not grooming ones. Just so we're clear.) My two groom each other too, which is awf'y cute to see. Just wish I could convince them that I do a good enough job washing myself & their assistance is NOT required on the ablution front.

TheConstantLurker Mon 06-May-13 11:12:44

Aw I love it when my cats wash me. However they don't do it very often. They can get a bit obsessive on one spot which begins to hurt after a whilegrin
I have two who are sisters and they aren't the best of friends. Mutual grooming does not happen sadly.
Old cat does, or did when he was still allowed normal food, growl over prawnsgrin

StuffezLaYoni Mon 06-May-13 11:22:49

Yanbu!
I love when they're dozing and you put your face close to say hello - only for them to stretch out a paw and lazily biff your nose!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now