Interim care for two kits

(13 Posts)
SilverBellsandCockleShells Fri 03-May-13 07:22:34

Thanks sashh, that's good to know.

sashh Fri 03-May-13 03:00:09

I fostered 2 for cats protection while their owner was in a hostel so do give them a call.

toomuch2young Wed 01-May-13 21:43:35

No problem hope you get sorted for your friend what a tough time she is having.
flowers

toomuch2young Wed 01-May-13 21:41:46

Also included the cinamon trust as they have lots of volunteers that look after pets during hospital treatments etc so someone there may be able to do a short term help out?

SilverBellsandCockleShells Wed 01-May-13 21:41:13

OK, will try in the morning. Thanks!

toomuch2young Wed 01-May-13 21:40:10

I really don't know, but our local ones are really lovely. Iv helped them out with some hand rearing and things so am thinking they may know of some nice cat people who may be able to help out with a bit of luck.

SilverBellsandCockleShells Wed 01-May-13 21:38:31

Would the CPL look after them temporarily?

toomuch2young Wed 01-May-13 21:37:07

Oh flipping heck am right up north!
Ok in that case contact your local cats protection league:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cats+protection+league+berkshire&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

RSPCA cattery.
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=rspca+berkshire+cats&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari

Cinnamon trust

www.cinnamon.org.uk/contact-us/

Try local vets they may well know of foster carers also.
Fingers crossed.

SilverBellsandCockleShells Wed 01-May-13 21:33:42

Thanks for the offers!thanks thanks

I can help if on the Fylde coast

SilverBellsandCockleShells Wed 01-May-13 21:32:54

Berkshire

toomuch2young Wed 01-May-13 21:30:21

Where is she based? Roughly to give us a clue? Pm me if you like if near me I can help.

SilverBellsandCockleShells Wed 01-May-13 21:28:50

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone can help here. I have a friend who is escaping from a dodgy relationship this very evening. she has three indoor cats, one of which she is taking with her to her dad's as he is happy to take it. This leaves two ten-month old females. Is there anywhere they can go for interim 'foster' care? Unfortunately it's very difficult to tell how long it will be needed for. hmm

Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now