sad Hope everything is ok Zeph

How's things Zeph?

cozietoesie Tue 07-May-13 18:59:10

All the best for the vet tomorrow.

smile

BerylStreep Tue 07-May-13 16:17:49

Glad to hear he is improving.

Purpleknickers Tue 07-May-13 08:39:08

Good positive updates Zeph fingers crossed it stays that way. My friends cat has just 3 legs and manages just fine, Fingers crossed your little cat keeps all 4 and its just sore but if the worst happens they do cope just fine with 3 legs

fackinell Tue 07-May-13 01:10:49

Just on after a few days away. Great news he's improving, Zeph!! Had my wee boy pts last year after a lot of illnesses, now feeling quite guilty that I could have given him more time but the vet (in tears, bless her) said he was in such a bad way. I wonder though...
So pleased for you though!! thanks

toffeelolly Sun 05-May-13 20:04:13

That's great zeph , he's a little fighterwink

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 05-May-13 19:07:45

He's a little trooper isn't he?

cozietoesie Sun 05-May-13 18:58:36

Well that's excellent in such a short time. Keep up the good work - and all the best for himself.

smile

Zepherial Sun 05-May-13 18:38:09

Just got back after treating the girls on such a beautiful day.

He (I think) has improved still dragging his front leg though so not feeling so great about that and his pupils have improved as well!

He defiantly has no lives left and is itching to get out his crate, last night he drove us mad crying until the wee hours.

Thanks for your continued support.

VeganCow Sun 05-May-13 11:30:38

Hows the little man doing now, hope its going to be good news in the long run smile

Floralnomad Sun 05-May-13 10:54:06

Only just catching up on this ,hope he is still showing signs of improvement this morning X

cozietoesie Sat 04-May-13 23:43:07

Any news, Zeph?

Been lurking on your threads. It's great that your cat is getting better and fingers crossed for more improvement every day smile.

toffeelolly Sat 04-May-13 09:14:03

Zeph , hope he had a good night.

cozietoesie Sat 04-May-13 07:50:38

How's he doing this morning?

smile

Another late one here. I'm so pleased that things are looking promising and wishing you both all the best.

ratbagcatbag Sat 04-May-13 03:14:45

Joining late after night feed but so pleased with updates zeph.fingers crossed for you all.

pigsDOfly Fri 03-May-13 23:04:20

You're no doubt in bed now Zepherial, but just wanted to add to the good wishes. Been following on your other thread.

Everything he's doing sounds so positive and such an improvement. That's so good.

Keep on improving Mr Mieaw.

cozietoesie Fri 03-May-13 22:49:03

Other way round, Zeph. You've been the one who has had to stay strong.

Sleep well.

smile

Zepherial Fri 03-May-13 22:46:57

Thank you all so much the girls had a lovely evening with him and passed him around for ages. He of course loved it and sat lapping the attention I think our dog was a bit miffed.

Daisy dog is now sleeping next to the crate and I am goin to bed with a slight headache because of the Pimms sun. I feel you all need hugs, flowers and alcohol for following my kitty tales.

cozietoesie Fri 03-May-13 22:09:22

I think Fluffy said she was only giving a bit once a week, Maud. Caution noted though.

smile

Maud2011 Fri 03-May-13 22:03:21

Very pleased that he is enjoying his treats, that's great news but I'd be careful about giving him liver. While I gather a little liver is OK as a treat, the high vitamin A content can be damaging and I'm just concerned about whether it might affect Mr Mieaw badly in his current rather fragile condition. I don't know either way, but it might be something to check with your vet. Best wishes from me and my two seniors smile

toffeelolly Fri 03-May-13 21:59:46

Jumping, peeing and pooing, great sign's he seem's to have come on so well from 24 hours, great sign and great new's and he may well even inprove some more tomorrow. What a strong little fella you have zeph, greatwink

Maud2011 Fri 03-May-13 21:42:48

Zepherial, what a horrible, shocking thing to happen, I'm so sorry to hear it. I am very so relieved though, that your beloved Mr Mieaw is showing signs of recovery and hoping very much that he continues to make progress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now