Hugs and wise words needed in Chat

(91 Posts)
cozietoesie Sat 04-May-13 07:50:38

How's he doing this morning?

smile

toffeelolly Sat 04-May-13 09:14:03

Zeph , hope he had a good night.

Been lurking on your threads. It's great that your cat is getting better and fingers crossed for more improvement every day smile.

cozietoesie Sat 04-May-13 23:43:07

Any news, Zeph?

Floralnomad Sun 05-May-13 10:54:06

Only just catching up on this ,hope he is still showing signs of improvement this morning X

VeganCow Sun 05-May-13 11:30:38

Hows the little man doing now, hope its going to be good news in the long run smile

Zepherial Sun 05-May-13 18:38:09

Just got back after treating the girls on such a beautiful day.

He (I think) has improved still dragging his front leg though so not feeling so great about that and his pupils have improved as well!

He defiantly has no lives left and is itching to get out his crate, last night he drove us mad crying until the wee hours.

Thanks for your continued support.

cozietoesie Sun 05-May-13 18:58:36

Well that's excellent in such a short time. Keep up the good work - and all the best for himself.

smile

Fluffycloudland77 Sun 05-May-13 19:07:45

He's a little trooper isn't he?

toffeelolly Sun 05-May-13 20:04:13

That's great zeph , he's a little fighterwink

fackinell Tue 07-May-13 01:10:49

Just on after a few days away. Great news he's improving, Zeph!! Had my wee boy pts last year after a lot of illnesses, now feeling quite guilty that I could have given him more time but the vet (in tears, bless her) said he was in such a bad way. I wonder though...
So pleased for you though!! thanks

Purpleknickers Tue 07-May-13 08:39:08

Good positive updates Zeph fingers crossed it stays that way. My friends cat has just 3 legs and manages just fine, Fingers crossed your little cat keeps all 4 and its just sore but if the worst happens they do cope just fine with 3 legs

BerylStreep Tue 07-May-13 16:17:49

Glad to hear he is improving.

cozietoesie Tue 07-May-13 18:59:10

All the best for the vet tomorrow.

smile

How's things Zeph?

sad Hope everything is ok Zeph

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now