Ok so where do you recommend

(7 Posts)
HeffaFlump Sun 03-Mar-13 23:15:53

Thanks , trying to find the right food for my cats as they all have sensitive stomachs & 2 are Maine coin cross & was advised to feed them on Maine Coon food which is ridiculously expensive so will have a look at these sights thanks smile

Darmont Sun 03-Mar-13 21:42:37

Quite new to this but been buying Royal canin kitten (dry food) from Zoo plus (about £18-19 for 4kg, which I think will last a couple of months).

Litter so far Septi cat from pets at home £4 something for 16L. Think I might try wooden pellets though as what peeps are using on here smile

lljkk Sun 03-Mar-13 18:25:24

I use a high sided storage box (£2.50 value range from supermarket) as litter tray. Bliss, especially as wooden pellets expand so much.

I get litter from a local farm things supplier (rural area). It's wooden pellets and lasts Forever.

I like better quality cat food, I get Bozita & Applaws from Zooplus or Butchers in supermarket.

yuleheart Sun 03-Mar-13 18:24:19

I use PetMeds online for my Royal Canin.

Costco for Catsan Cat litter.

I use Pets at Home wood pellet litter and James Wellbeloved dried food. Don't give the cheap dried food (Go Cat, Whiskas etc) if you can possibly avoid it as it tends to cause kidney/urinary problems.

I buy James Wellbeloved in bulk from www.petsupermarket.com

issey6cats Sun 03-Mar-13 16:36:36

i use wood pellet litter from asda and give my cats harringtons cat biscuits from asda aswell both of these would be available online but that would depend on wether you were getting food supplies aswell, i live very near to one

HeffaFlump Sun 03-Mar-13 15:55:41

I'm wanting to purchase cat litter & biscuits on a monthly basis & was just wondering where is the best place to order from online ?

Also can anybody recommend a decent litter tray as I'm fed up of the mess from them , I have one with a lid on & just a basic one but still loads of mess

[thanks[

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now