Un-litter training - help!

(3 Posts)
BigPigLittlePig Sun 20-Jan-13 13:56:52

Hardly any four footed friends locally - and to be fair, he is likely to be the bully if his track record is anything to go by blush

Yddraigoldragon Sun 20-Jan-13 13:55:01

No advice, but just wondering what the four footed population is where you are now? Is he scared to go out? Or being bullied by the local bully cat?

BigPigLittlePig Sun 20-Jan-13 13:52:34

My cat is nearly 3, and spent the first year of his life mostly as a house cat - he has always been fully litter trained and bar the odd accident, uses his litter tray religiously. We moved house when he was a few months old, and he started to venture out, and eventually even managed to use the garden for his, erm, deposits, instead of the litter tray.

A few months ago, we moved again. He stubbornly will NOT leave the house for more than a few minutes, certainly not to go to the toilet. His litter tray is revolting, as soon as I clean it, he's used it again and scraped litter all over the room. He's also started having more accidents - poo on the bed, wee in the log basket hmm etc.

I need some help! How can I convince him to go outside, and ditch the litter tray?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now