lazer pens

(14 Posts)
bringnbuy Sun 20-Jan-13 16:27:51

thanks living. i can put some cat pictures in now only dh has gone out and i am not great with computers but will have a go.....thanks ever so much for the mat!

LivingInAPinkBauble Sun 20-Jan-13 16:25:48

Ps hope vets goes ok

LivingInAPinkBauble Sun 20-Jan-13 16:24:55

No problem, have pm'ed you! Might ask for you to put a couple of cute cat photos on your profile though! grin

austenozzy Sun 20-Jan-13 15:36:41

I had a little keyring one, and just the rattle it makes when picking it up brings one of our cats running, all excited in anticipation. Lost it now though :-(

bruffin Sun 20-Jan-13 15:31:17

Mine loves it, but w always give her a treat when we finish, so she associates it with food.

bringnbuy Sun 20-Jan-13 15:27:07

living you are a top lady (assuming you are a lady!). that would be marvellous, thank you ever so much. actually, good timing as i have to take her to the vets for an opp' tomorrow so this may cheer her up (& me!). she has to have two teeth removed and a couple of blood tests to see if her thyroid is ok due to mild heart murmur :-( would you like some money for it? i feel bad taking it for nothing plus you will be paying the postage too.

zukiecat Sun 20-Jan-13 14:45:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LivingInAPinkBauble Sun 20-Jan-13 11:25:53

Bringnbuy I've just had a rummage and found Bauble cat's mat. Would you like it? She couldn't care less and it is light so would be easy to post. Pm me with details if your kitty would like it.

bringnbuy Sat 19-Jan-13 22:54:40

the mat looks good. i am too skint at the moment but have seen they have them on ebay and have 'watched' one, will buy when i am not so broke, thanks

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 19-Jan-13 20:52:27

Mine loved it until he realised it wasn't real and now he try's to bat the pointer not the light.

He waited until we bought a spare pointer then went off them.

LivingInAPinkBauble Sat 19-Jan-13 20:31:46

Have you seen the cat activity mats which light up and flash on and off in different places when stood on? Got one for ours but she was not impressed, too old and important I think!

www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=3261+1897+1899+22423&pcatid=22423

bringnbuy Wed 16-Jan-13 16:18:41

i bloody LOVE it. i often wake dh up as i play with it/the cat in the early hours when she is roming the house when we are usually asleep as she sleeps all day. i squeal with delight as she goes beserk!!! i didn't know she was capable of moving so fast, brilliant entertainment smile i often put the lazer on dh which freaks him out as it often means the cat will dive bomb him :-D

OmgATalkingOnion Wed 16-Jan-13 15:29:48

Yes! One of our cats in particular loves chasing lights esp the laser light.

He's so obsessed with lights I started a thread recentlyblush cos I was worried about him just staring for hours waiting for the next opportunity to chase lights. The consensus was that he's fine just a bit bonkersgrin

bringnbuy Wed 16-Jan-13 15:22:18

just wondered if anyone else has one? we have TERRIFIC fun with our otherwise lazy/docile cat, only time she runs around, especially at night when she comes alive :-D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now