Strange behaviour- me or the cat?!

(10 Posts)

i woke up trying to climb out a window for a wee once... 3rd floor shock

frightened the living bejeezus out of me

cozietoesie Sun 27-Jan-13 11:15:33

Happened to many of us, Jenda! Well admitted. smile

Jenda Sun 27-Jan-13 10:41:35

So sorry,only just seen these replies! Worked out it was me having a sleep wee blush

Thanks for your replies

TrazzleMISTLEtoes Sun 30-Dec-12 08:21:32

By the way, the clothes had to be thrown out because no amount of washing would get the stench out.

Cat wee and human wee do not smell the same.

cosysocks Sun 30-Dec-12 08:07:51

But does it smell like cat pee? Male cats with urinary problems do act strange, almost like they don't know if the need to go or not. It is a very serious condition for them.
If not did you drink more fluids than normal before bed?

TrazzleMISTLEtoes Sun 30-Dec-12 08:01:42

Cat pee STINKS! My cats weed on clothes when they had cystitis.

Lonecatwithkitten Sun 30-Dec-12 07:56:42

Male cats can often act strangely when they have urinary problems.

cozietoesie Sun 30-Dec-12 05:28:45

Don't judge anything on one incident, Jenda. To be honest, sounds like too much Xmas cheer to me!

Just clean up and put stuff away.

smile

MichelleRooJnr Sun 30-Dec-12 03:18:23

Haha don't blame the poor cat!

All the rest of cat's behaviour sounds normal sometimes weird cat behaviour.
Were you drunk last night?
(Was the cat drunk?)

Jenda Sun 30-Dec-12 02:22:14

I just found that a small pile of clothes next to my bed (slattern) covered in piss.

Very confused. Cat has been weird this week,very shouty at night about getting into our room and getting on our bed. But has never peed indoors and has used catflap since he has been allowed outside. Hes 4, we got him a year ago. He seems healthy, eating fine, purring etc. If anything a bit pissed off that we have run out of expensive cat food and feeding him cheap stuff.

Last night I dreamt that I was at an airport in Malaysia and the toilets consisted of urinals with attached carrier bags which you had to wee in. I couldn't manage this so I took my carrier bag onto the floor, straddled it and weed in that but got it over the floor. Very embarrassing. I wasn't drunk and didn't wake up wet, nor did I disturb DP.

So who did it. Me or the cat?!

As im typing this he is running around like hes possessed and randomly crying at walls like hes chasing an invisible object.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Will post in chat section too. Think I am going mad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now