The Secret Paw Kissers Thread

(30 Posts)
SantasBitch Tue 18-Dec-12 09:26:51

This is the place to confess. I know you're out there - I've seen some of you admit to it. grin I swoop Grey Kitten up into my arms and kiss her little velvety paws while she lies there purring. Tabby Boy does not enjoy it so much and often swipes his paw at me when he's had enough. He hooked my nostril once with his claw, which was painful.

cozietoesie Wed 19-Dec-12 11:18:42

A likely let's not talk about bonding tale.

wink

Lonecatwithkitten Wed 19-Dec-12 13:27:58

Hoorah she has found a place at CPL where she will be snapped up in no time as she is now beautiful.

MulledPinot Fri 21-Dec-12 14:56:12

<<settles in>>

I am amongst like-minded kin grin

Yup, I kiss their silky paws - girl cat lets DH kiss her pads, but not me. She gently pads on his chin as she reclines in his arms like a baby. Boy cat lets me kiss him and stroke him until he dribbles.

I would have a houseful of cats if I could.

LadyMaryCrawleysStocking Sat 22-Dec-12 11:52:20

No, I don't kiss paws, but I do kiss the tops of their fluffy heads and rub noses when I am allowed.

If we are alone we hold paws while watching telly. Especially at scary bits. smile

Adversecalendar Sat 22-Dec-12 11:54:42

Paws no way as seen them scratching in the litter tray, I must admit to not kissing. Did as a child and we used to clench a biscuit between our teeth and let the dog take it, I am a bit horrified by that now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now