If you have previously recommended this thread, you should see a tick / check mark on the recommend button. Click the tick to undo the recommendation (the tick may appear to change to a cross as you do this.) If you added a comment with your recommendation, you will need to delete that from your facebook wall separately.
Kitten is being microchipped next week and we need to decide whether to spay her at the same time. She is so affectionate and we think would make a great mum. However, vet has said that she should not start breeding until 2 years old and if we decide to go that way, we should probably not let her outside until then. She is 5 months at the moment, so it would be a very long wait... To spay or not spay?
Very true. Dp and ds2 wouldn't be here without the lifesaving treatment they've had. And lord knows whether dd would have survived the chest infection she had last month without nebulisers, steroids, antibiotics, modern clothing and central heating.
I've been in several accidents which in ancient times would have left me so incapacitated I woils most likely have died.
Out of 5 of us that only leaves ds1 who's never needed medical intervention, and without modern housing and good preventative care even he might not have lived to his current age.
Life is harsh, our advanced capabilities shield us from that fact