Dirty protest on mat. What does it mean?

(6 Posts)
aPirateInaPearTree Thu 15-Nov-12 21:22:29

lolol. gotta love the little sods x

frillyflower Thu 15-Nov-12 20:44:29

Turd certainly not adhered to fluff as both cats are short haired.

Cat 2 was looking guilty (but then she often looks guilty)

cat 1 looked furious like 'how effing dare you look at me' but then she usually looks like that!

piratecat Thu 15-Nov-12 15:42:46

oh i didn't think of that. cats deffo go in and our of each others houses. hmm. if i saw a suspiciously small rounded poo, and i often do in our house it's normally from my older very fluffy cat, and it's fallen off her fluff.

they must have been sat there looking at you pleading innocence with their eyeballs! grin

frillyflower Wed 14-Nov-12 20:58:24

Thanks Piratecat. But why suspiciously so small turd? Like they didn't really have to go but just making statement?

DH thinks it was an intruder from outside what done the deed.

piratecat Wed 14-Nov-12 20:46:24

i think one of them was guarding the outside bit of the cat flap so that the other one couldn't get out, and had to relieve him/herself somewhere.

I think scrapping cat could be the one who wouldn't let nice cat poo outside.!!

frillyflower Wed 14-Nov-12 20:34:21

Please can some wise cat folk help?
We have 2 cats, both black moggies - cat one is a fiercely independent and quite bad tempered rescue cat, very territorial and a bit bitey and scratchy (but we love her), loves a good scrap. About 7.
Cat 2 is very soppy and affectionate, quite nervous, not keen on exercise, rather fat and greedy. About 4.
They get on OK - bit of playfighting every now and then.
They don't have a cat tray and go mysteriously somewhere (the end of our garden is a kind of wilderness).
They are both very clean and have never soiled in the house.
Tonight we got in from work to find them both crouching in the sitting room glaring at us and one solitary little turd on the mat in front of the cat flap.
We are all out of the house a lot now (12 hour work days).
Could it be some kind of protest?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now