Geocachers help me!!

(6 Posts)
Playingwithbuses Wed 04-Jul-12 01:15:56

I just wanted to say woohoo hello fellow geocachers smile

NicholasTeakozy Wed 06-Jun-12 17:21:13

All's well that ends well. smile

sunnysunchild Wed 06-Jun-12 14:14:16

Thanks! All sorted. I emailed the TB owner and we retreived it and put it into the correct cache.. smile

Strawbezza Tue 05-Jun-12 22:11:03

You can't Retrieve the TB again unless you still know its tracking number - which presumably you don't (I never keep a note of them).

It's not a problem really as the 2 caches are next to each other. Whoever picks it up will log a 'Retrieve' and probably not even notice it's listed as in the wrong cache.

If you want you could make a 'Write Note' entry on the 2 caches (or edit your existing logs) to say that the TB isn't in one but is in the other.

NicholasTeakozy Sun 03-Jun-12 20:56:07

Try editing it out of the wrong one then editing it into the correct one. I'm just a beginner (9 finds) but I've had to edit a post, so I know it's at least possible.

sunnysunchild Sun 03-Jun-12 17:01:19

Please help!

I had a travel bug that we'd picked up, and today we dropped it off. Problem is Ive logged it as being "dropped off" in the wrong cache!!

2 caches next to each other and I got mixed up, should be in one and I put it in the other <fool>

I can't seem to take it out of one cache and put it in another on geocaching. com .. Can I do this? How? Please help!!!

Totally kicking myself!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now