Can somebody help me find this website again for wonderful sighthound collars and leads?

(10 Posts)
PacificDogwod Mon 21-Nov-16 21:53:32

Based in The Netherlands? Or Belgium?
Highly lauded on MN?

I seem to have lost it and I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called.

Scuttlebutter? I think you've used them.

They use really good metal parts?
Some lovely tweedy looking collars.

DHound needs a dignified Christmas present grin

CMOTDibbler Mon 21-Nov-16 21:55:06

You want Meggie Moo - she's on an island in Denmark grin

PacificDogwod Mon 21-Nov-16 21:55:56

OMG!
Thank you - that's it!! Of course!

Thanks, CMOT thanks

<happy dance and flexes credit card>

PacificDogwod Mon 21-Nov-16 21:56:53

Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium - it's all different words for the same country, isn't it?
I just learnt on MN tonight that Finland is not a real country either grin

You were quick off the mark, CMOT, I am well impressed!

CMOTDibbler Tue 22-Nov-16 07:53:25

Its the sighthound collar klaxon! I love looking at other peoples collars, talking about their collars, thinking of what to buy next....

You have to post which collar you choose of course!

Scuttlebutter Tue 22-Nov-16 16:40:35

Yes, Meggie Moo are wonderful. The girls were wearing their MM Christmas collars at the EGLR party on Sunday and will be now right through the festive season. DH was a bit "But it's not even Advent yet" but they are so gorgeous.... grin

The velvet leads are utterly gorgeous too. Not only do they look wonderful, but they are sumptuously comfortable in the hand and wash like a dream (far more hard wearing than they look). Sighs. Thinks about new collars.....

One of our friends is coming to us with her greyhound for Christmas and of course as soon as I knew this, I was contacting MM for a bespoke collar for said greyhound's stocking.

CrazyGreyhoundLady Tue 22-Nov-16 16:47:59

Sneaks into thread and bookmarks so I can find this fantastic new site again

Have loads of UK based ones, pups need new collars for Christmas grin grin grin grin

PacificDogwod Tue 22-Nov-16 20:43:44

I cannot decide! <wails>

I hanker after dignified Harris tweed or totally mad, colourful stars - tbh the latter would fit his personality better grin

His current collar has flames on them, you know, rocker hot-rod flames <touch of class>

CMOTDibbler Tue 22-Nov-16 21:07:52

How about a dignified collar, and then getting a mad starry bandanna?
ddog2 has a flaming bandanna for rock and roll moments, plus a Kapow one. We may have an assortment of other ones as well <ahem>

PacificDogwod Tue 22-Nov-16 21:15:02

Yes, several collars is The Only Answer, isn't it? <nods sagely>

He's already got his Christmas present, really: a massive v soft, v fluffy blanket that I tuck him into every night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now