I have spent the puppy fund!

(15 Posts)
Finbogy Mon 14-Nov-16 13:29:14

It only took 5 years of saving and searching but we finally found her.

isupposeitsverynice Mon 14-Nov-16 14:43:35

Aww how cute! What is she? I thought I would burst with happiness since we brought our baby home - I've been waiting a decade for a puppy of my own!

Finbogy Mon 14-Nov-16 16:01:44

I know exactly what you mean! I am completely unable to do anything other than stare at her when she is asleep and play when she is awake grin I wasn't quite this bad when I had babies.
She is an Irish terrier. What is your puppy baby?

Setterlover Mon 14-Nov-16 16:52:46

she is very very cute, but i think we need more photos just to be sure :-)
my puppy is 4 weeks old now, so just a very short time until we can bring her home. I've also been waiting for decades to be able to own a dog

Finbogy Mon 14-Nov-16 17:07:04

Happy to oblige grin
For my sanity the breeder has sent me updates a couple of times a week for the last 8 weeks. The wait is excruciating isn't it.

AndShesGone Mon 14-Nov-16 17:11:44

Mine is 15 weeks old now. I love her more and more every day. Quite overwhelmingly. Her little cheesy feet, the black beans toes, the fluffy hair.

Yours is lovely, lovely, lovely ! flowers

2kids2dogsnosense Mon 14-Nov-16 17:12:45

She's ;uvverley!

What is she? Irish terrier?

2kids2dogsnosense Mon 14-Nov-16 17:13:38

*luvverly

Setterlover Mon 14-Nov-16 17:15:02

Even more cute!
I was there when my puppy was born! Over the last year I've become good friends with the breeder and she trusted me enough to be there. I've also seen her a few times a week since they were born. It's an incredible experience. Problem is I miss them very much when I come home. Not long now.

Onenerfwarfrombreakdown Mon 14-Nov-16 17:21:59

Squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

<faints from cuteness overload>

Vajazzler Mon 14-Nov-16 17:47:57

She is sooooo cute! What her name? I'll share our pup. He's 12 weeks

Finbogy Mon 14-Nov-16 17:56:54

Vaj, he is adorable.
Her name is Berty which is causing all sorts of raised eyebrows as she also has a blue collar and will eventually have a fine beard too. We are not a very pink family though.
She is Irish Terrier yes.
Setter, you are so lucky! Unfortunately we live more than 150miles from the breeder so I had to settle for picture updates. I did meet the breeder and her dogs long before she even decided to have puppies and had my name down should it ever happen. I can't believe my luck.
Yes yes yes to the sweet, soft pads and cheesy feet. I am so in love 😍

Vajazzler Mon 14-Nov-16 18:51:46

Berty is a great name

Setterlover Mon 14-Nov-16 20:12:34

We are very lucky agreed.

Berty is a great name

Finbogy Mon 14-Nov-16 20:39:36

She is beautiful! We had an Irish setter called Rosy when I was a teenager. What is her name? And how can you tell them apart in the litter?!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now