Foster Mum needed.

(8 Posts)
NoFuchsGiven Mon 22-Aug-16 12:33:24

I have just seen this posted on FB by a friend, I do not know the people who are looking for the Foster mum (I dont even own a dog) I thought I would share here incase anyone can help. Sorry I can not answer any questions or anything.

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!URGENTLY NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!
FRIENDS BITCH HAS JUST DIED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO 11 PUPS
THEY URGENTLY NEED A BITCH
THEY ARE IN YORKSHIRE
PLEASE SHARE
THANK YOU
THE PUPS ARE IN YORKSHIRE BUT WILL TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY TO COLLECT A FOSTER MUM.*

NoFuchsGiven Mon 22-Aug-16 12:56:26

I've just been told they are Greyhound pups ..

RedOnHerHedd Mon 22-Aug-16 13:28:26

Aw no! Hope they find someone very soon. Poor pups.

Borogoves Mon 22-Aug-16 13:30:34

Can you share the post to Greyhound rescues? Greyhound Gap, Birmingham Greyhound Protection and Evesham Lurcher and Greyhound Rescue are some off the top of my head.

90daychallenger Mon 22-Aug-16 13:35:24

Hi OP,

Oh no! The woman who owns this business is very well known in the local grey hound community and has lots and lots of connections- someone might be able to help. Please contact her, she's lovely.

90daychallenger Mon 22-Aug-16 13:37:11

Sorry, meant to say she's on Facebook so might be best for the person to contact her throug www.facebook.com/YorkWalkies/here

NoFuchsGiven Mon 22-Aug-16 13:53:04

Thank You, I have passed on those links to my friend who shared it smile

90daychallenger Mon 22-Aug-16 16:32:08

NoFuchsGiven Great. The friends of York RSPCA are great as well. They're also very well connected to lots of greyhound groups.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now