She's coming home today!!

(8 Posts)
Dolallytats Wed 17-Aug-16 08:56:30

Today is the day that we are picking up our new puppy!! I'm feeling very excited but a little nervous also. I feel like saying 'I am a dog owner' is almost the same as 'I am a parent'!!

I can't wait and have fallen in love with her already.

Here she is, Zuzu.

Jaimx86 Wed 17-Aug-16 09:05:41

She's lovely - have a great day!

ThroughThickAndThin01 Wed 17-Aug-16 09:11:22

Aww cute. I love puppies! (Can be hard work though!)

Sparklywine Wed 17-Aug-16 09:22:36

Hey Zuzu! Great name. We pick up our puppy Beru on Saturday, so excited but also getting nervous, too much time to overthink things I think! Have fun!

paddypants13 Wed 17-Aug-16 09:39:44

I have serious concerns about your ability to look after a puppy op. Kindly pm me your address and I will be doing daily inspections for at least the next six months. wink
Squee! She is beautiful.

I've always adopted adult dogs but from what I know of having a puppy you are basically adopting a furry toddler. She'll be worth the hard work though.

Dolallytats Wed 17-Aug-16 09:51:27

Thanks for your kind offer paddypants13!! I may become completely obsessed and post numerous photos on Mumsnet every day-you can admire her from afar!! grin

DH will be leaving in about an hour to get her. She's in Essex and we're in London so she should be home by 2 at the latest. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!!

davos Wed 17-Aug-16 09:52:33

She is lovely!!

We have had our cocker home for 6 weeks now and she is amazing!! It's such hard work but so worth it!

paddypants13 Wed 17-Aug-16 10:21:42

Pah! You're at the other end of the country to me. If only I didn't have the pesky kids and dh, I could move!

I will look forward to the regular photos and tales of her escapades.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now