New pup!

(15 Posts)
weegiemum Sat 23-Jul-16 18:25:47

Thought you might like to meet Tiberius, who came home today!

Its our first time with a dog but things are going well so far, its been a very long process getting to this point (about 10 years) so we're enjoying ourselves, too!

TheDailyMailareabunchofcunts Sat 23-Jul-16 18:27:54

He is so cute. Love love his expression.
I'm on the waiting list for a pup from a breeder, looks like in might be November now:-(
So I'm torturing myself reading about other peoples.

Please let us know how the first few days go.

scurryfunge Sat 23-Jul-16 18:31:12

So cute. Great name. Will he be Tibs for short? We too got a dog 10 years after deciding we wanted one.

weegiemum Sat 23-Jul-16 19:32:16

Yes, he's Tibs or Tibby.

He's been enamouring himself to me by going to the toilet outside - well trained by his mummy. He's settling in well, though Bella the cat isn't very enamoured of him!

branofthemist Sat 23-Jul-16 20:23:28

Ah he is lovely!

Shizzlestix Sat 23-Jul-16 20:40:32

What breed is he? He has gorgeous button eyes, bet he gets away with loads! I love mine more every day, they're fabulous animals.

weegiemum Sat 23-Jul-16 22:33:08

He's a miniature labradoodle (I know the doodles aren't always popular on here!), and yes, has already perfected his puppy-dog eyes!

WaitrosePigeon Sat 23-Jul-16 23:34:27

So frigging cute!

Wolfiefan Sat 23-Jul-16 23:38:28

Dailymail I feel your envy! We are desperately hoping to welcome a pup in the autumn. I've only wanted this breed for 20 years +.
(Check the user name!blush)

WaitrosePigeon Sat 23-Jul-16 23:39:57

I'm glad you're finally getting your wish flowers

Our new puppy came home nearly 4 weeks ago now, his name is Monty

LizzieMacQueen Sat 23-Jul-16 23:43:12

Lovely pup OP, hope he doesn't wail for his mammie all night.

pinkbraces Sat 23-Jul-16 23:45:42

So cute, you are going to have lots of years full of Doggy love grin I have my big doodly girl laying next to me, your beautiful pup is very similar to how she was.

weegiemum Sun 24-Jul-16 10:31:39

He was really good all night, asked to get to the toilet and had a couple of accidents but not bad for a first night. Didn't cry at all - he's an independent wee thing! He's been running around the garden with dd2 (his official owner) this morning, avoiding the cat!

TheWildRumpyPumpus Sun 24-Jul-16 19:45:05

He's gorgeous! Milo came home to us on Wednesday - he sleeps through the night but we keep having accidents inside (even with frequent trips to garden at the appropriate times).

Very cute though 😀

weegiemum Sun 24-Jul-16 21:13:30

Monty and Milo are both gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now