Seizure?

(4 Posts)
MaizymousE Sat 16-Jul-16 23:38:48

Hi my boxer is nearly 10 tonight while out playing he seemed to take so kind of a funny turn, it was if his legs whet gone & he couldn't walk and kept slipping down it last a about 2 mins I held him on my lap for a while and then he came around.. Someone said it could be heat stroke?? We gave him a drink & poured water on his neck it is wam here @ the minute but he always has cold water & doesn't seem to show any other sings of heat stroke! My children saw it happen & got such a shock.. Any ideas

Wombat87 Sat 16-Jul-16 23:52:13

I don't but I didn't want to read and run. Mine ran in the park the other day and puked. Never normally does it. I'm putting it down to warm weather. Perhaps call the vet Monday. Make an appointment and ask what you can do to make doggy comfortable if it happens again flowers

MaizymousE Sat 16-Jul-16 23:59:34

Thanks wombat 87 for replying I will be ringing the vet Monday, I'm just scared of the outcome sad

Wombat87 Sun 17-Jul-16 14:19:20

Hope he's okay. It could be a one off, could be part of old age, but don't assume a bad outcome just yet flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now