Just got out second dog, and are dog sitting.. OMG the chaos

(9 Posts)
tiredtoday Sun 24-Jan-16 11:33:53

Just got out second dog yesterday and was out of the blue as it's a rare breed and needed rehoming, they don't appear often so went for it. We are also currently looking after another dog. So.. Three dogs.. And a swamp garden duty to the persistent rain. They are all now filthy, and have tagged the garden and kitchen... I'm beginning to lose my sanity

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Sun 24-Jan-16 12:15:34

wineLots of it brew for if you don't drink (or for earlier in the day) & cake! Can I ask the breed?

My garden is a bog with only 1 dog can't imagine what it would be like with 3!

tiredtoday Mon 25-Jan-16 00:51:27

We survived. Ended up separating them and fencing of the garden, busy day but much better now. The are Bernese mountain dogs

coffeeisnectar Mon 25-Jan-16 00:53:03

Wow!! Gorgeous dogs but, but the mud!

AlpacaLypse Mon 25-Jan-16 00:55:07

OMG are they all three Bernese's???? I can't begin to imagine the filth level of three big hairy dogs in this weather...

wine and brew and the MN paneacea [gin] you need it and deserve it!!!

Themodernuriahheep Mon 25-Jan-16 01:05:34

They are so lovely...and you will need such absorbent towels..

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Mon 25-Jan-16 07:08:13

They're a beautiful breed. Congratulations on your new addition. There's not long 'til spring and summer, fingers crossed it will be dry then, give the gardens time to recover.

tiredtoday Mon 25-Jan-16 12:43:42

Only my two are Bernese... The other was a lab. Today the new dog is constantly trying to get his end away... She isn't best pleased. Got him for a bit of company for ours - hopefully they will chill out together soon.

Yeah love them... They are so docile and cute... First time with this breed so it's all a learning curve.

BernardsarenotalwaysSaints Mon 25-Jan-16 13:48:40

I think because i'm biased the mountain dog breeds are the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now