Do you need your dog walked in the bromley area?

(9 Posts)
toniellen Thu 15-Oct-15 15:59:47

My 27year old son would like to walk dogs as he has no friends and loves animals. Do you have a dog that needs walking in the beckenham bromley hayes kent area?

AppleHEAD Mon 19-Oct-15 20:29:51

That's very sad that he has no friends. Could he maybe meet people via a local pet rescue charity?

ChiefInspectorBarnaby Mon 19-Oct-15 20:36:06

This is seriously embarrassing.

Wolfiefan Mon 19-Oct-15 20:36:55

Try volunteering with the Cinnamon Trust?

Snapespeare Mon 19-Oct-15 20:40:44

Toni, hello. :-)

Is your son a bit geeky? There's a magic the gathering shop on the top end of Bromley high street that has holds 'magic fridays' every Friday (...) at 7pm. Lots of shy and social awkward people getting together and playing card games. Might be a thing for him. (My shy friendless 17 year old son is going to start going.) no dogs (sadly!) but nice, accepting people.

Wishing you well, not embarrassing at all, just a mum trying to help out her boy.

OhnowhatwasIthinking Mon 19-Oct-15 21:58:27

It's not embarrassing at all the only embarrassing thing is that you ChiefInspector are so unnecessarily mean.

I am in that area and I have a puppy he is welcome to join me walking her. Although she is a hooligan.

nancy75 Mon 19-Oct-15 22:01:05

OP - -has your son looked in to helping out somewhere like foal farm? It might be a way to help animals and meet some new people

Toughasoldboots Mon 19-Oct-15 22:03:54

chiefinspector that was so nasty sad

AlpacaLypse Mon 19-Oct-15 22:04:19

Was about to come on and have a go at you for shameless advertising!

YY to checking out Cinnamon Trust, they always need help with walking dogs for people who can't manage it themselves.

If he wants to do it as a business, that's a whole different ball game though. I have a permanent thread about the joys of running a dogwalking business, will send a link if you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now