Tinder joke.

(8 Posts)
pdaddy15 Wed 29-Jul-15 10:31:03

Hi I am a dad,
A couple weeks ago as a friends leaving gift to me he signed me up and only told me a couple days later,
I not stupid and know what Tinder is but wanting to talk to people only on there is this wrong?

One of my wife's friends saw me on there and has told her I am on there. When confronted I told my wife that it's not for another reason than to talk, she then told me guys can post on here so I am looking for some guidance on what to do.

GreyAndGoldInTheMeadow Wed 29-Jul-15 10:34:48

Firstly I'd recommend sussing out which topic to post in, then if you want to talk, find conversation you're interested in and get stuck in. Simples.

LetThereBeCupcakes Wed 29-Jul-15 10:49:00

Sorry, do you mean you want to post on Tinder or on Mumsnet?

If you click "report" on your post, you can ask for it to be moved somewhere more appropriate. This is the doghouse. grin

DextersMistress Wed 29-Jul-15 10:52:37

Maybe op is in the doghouse with his dw and thought that was what this topic is for grin

Yes obviously going on a dating site to 'chat' is wrong. And seriously, the old "my friend did it" excuse? Hahaha.

ThisNameIsBetterThanMyRealOne Wed 29-Jul-15 10:55:26

Hi Op.

You might be in the doghouse with your wife but this topic is actually to talk about dogs grin

If you click the report button on your post you can as mn to move this to another section (probably chat)

LetThereBeCupcakes Wed 29-Jul-15 10:57:20

Well I DID think that but decided to gloss over it!

Welcome to MN, OP.

AnyFucker Wed 29-Jul-15 13:29:41

I think you are a fool who will pay for your stupidity (hopefully)

Your wife has you sussed, unless she falls for your Little boy Lost act

I expect you think a couple of days "in the doghouse" with you practicing your best hangdawg expression will be all it takes to get her to STFU about the fact you are looking for a sexual thrill outside of your relationship

let's hope not (for her sake)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now