Please can I shamelessly beg for votes in a photo comp?

(4 Posts)

Gracie, the border terrier in this photo isn't mine, nor is the photo. But her owner is member of some BT groups I'm in. She donated her first round prize to Border Terrier Welfare and if she wins is going to do the same with this prize. Plus, it is an amazing photo too. If anyone has a spare minute to vote then I, and BTW, would really appreciate it. She is the dock diving BT in the most adventurous pet category.
https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/Contest.psp?c=655614&u=1281631&a=177914495580579&p=628793360503469&rest=0&v=View

Owllady Sat 23-Aug-14 12:20:35

I missed this, but she looks fab grin

I believe she won by one vote so good news for Border Terrier Welfare! Fair play to her owner for both donating her prize and bagging the pic in the first place...I have to balance treats over the camera to be quick enough to capture Maz! grin

Owllady Sun 24-Aug-14 17:06:57

Border terrier s are entertaining aren't they? I know someone who has one and he doesn't miss any opportunity to show her up grin he makes my collie look responsible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now