Dogs secret lives.

(4 Posts)
MarcoPoloCX Wed 20-Aug-14 07:53:58

Did anyone watch that last night? I found it rather disappointing. It didn't tell us anything we don't already know. If you overfeed and not watch what they eat and don't exercise enough, you'll get a fat unfit unhealthy dog. The bulldog they showed was so fat it could barely walk, what kind of life style is that for a dog. There wasn't much talk about what kind of diets and exercise or the health complications besides just showing a scan of the dog body composition. Greater in depth analysis required.

financialwizard Wed 20-Aug-14 08:24:29

I watched last night and was also quite disappointed. I was hoping they were going to talk about the benefits of RAW feeding but they didn't.

ender Wed 20-Aug-14 08:29:12

Yes, it was stating the obvious, bit of a wasted opportunity. Also assumed everyone fed their dog kibble.
Poor bulldog was really suffering, I don't think losing weight will help his breathing problems because his nose is so squashed sad.

Owllady Sat 23-Aug-14 12:22:21

Well I'm pleased they showed it because I am sick of people saying my dog is THIN when she is the correct weight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now