Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Help me name my puppy!

(10 Posts)
shotyourfox Wed 06-Aug-14 11:22:27

Hi. My border terrier puppy was born yesterday and he is so far nameless! We are struggling to find a name we all agree on. Any suggestions would be appreciated! smile

SistersOfPercy Wed 06-Aug-14 11:58:44

It's really hard to name a pup you don't know, personality shines through. When we fetched our pup we decided in the car on the way home he was called 'Alfie'. 2 days later it became very obvious he wasn't an 'Alfie'. I had to call the vets and call the insurance to explain that actually Alfie was now Murphy. Suited him so much better grin

Awww Border Terriers are the best! I have one too. My son named ours but I like old people names.

Borders I have seen who suit their names recently:
Stan, Vinnie and Dave grin

shotyourfox Wed 06-Aug-14 15:19:58

I'm so excited. I actually started crying when we found out the pup had been born! We have been waiting to find the right puppy since loosing our bulldog to cancer two years ago.

BT's are fab characters. You know we'll need pictures right?

patienceisvirtuous Wed 06-Aug-14 15:54:56

Bert
Digby
Billy

patienceisvirtuous Wed 06-Aug-14 15:56:34
shotyourfox Thu 07-Aug-14 19:06:56

Thanks for all your help. we are going with Toby (for now! ) Will post a picture of him later at one day old grin

Look forward to the pic. If you change your mind ds suggested today we should have called our BT Mucky pup grin ...dead rabbits were involved at the time (bleurgh!).

iklboo Thu 07-Aug-14 21:21:39

Ah. Was going to suggest Dashiel - Dash for short.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now