I now have a staffy pup to re home. I despair sometimes.

(6 Posts)

Facebook of course. 'Must go tonight. Have a baby to deal with too so need gone'.

10 weeks old sad

I've offered to take the pup and foster it so it doesn't have to be bloody thrown to anybody tonight.

Best place to find him a home? She still wants to sell it though hmm

MitchellMummy Wed 16-Jul-14 17:43:06

I think rescues are full of staffies sad. Hopefully being young there's a chance. Breed rescue? Dread to think where he may end up otherwise, having seen the nasty dog fighting programme.

Gileswithachainsaw Wed 16-Jul-14 17:46:53

Oh fgs the baby wasn't a surprise they can't have had him long if he's only ten weeks.

Why do people do this. Fgs. Why not just wait til child is older and they have time to put the training in.

Poor thing. We got our staff from a dogs home when she was 11 weeks. She'd been removed from a family that had SS involved, then rehomed to a single guy who bought her back after a week cos he didn't have enough time for her angry

What area are you in monkeyface ??

SleepyBum Wed 16-Jul-14 17:51:55

Oh gosh, poor thing. Idiot people like that woman give me the rage. I have a rescue staff and she really is the sweetest thing, they trust their owners so much sad

I know that there is a staff rescue around the Enfield area if that helps?

prisonerofallisurvey Wed 16-Jul-14 18:04:41

I read somewhere that this is a scam. In effect it is a front for a puppy farm where the "new baby" means the puppy has to go quickly. Would explain why they still want the money for it.

sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now