Can I ask how much your insurance is please?

(11 Posts)
tvstand Thu 08-May-14 12:14:45

I've just got off the phone with petplan and they have quoted me £25 a month for their classic covered for life policy

Does this sound about right?

LostLamb Thu 08-May-14 12:21:01

Depends on the breed a bit but I pay £20 per month with direct line for their advanced life cover for my female GSD.

They have so many variables.

I pay �15 for 4k per condition for life cover.

tvstand Thu 08-May-14 12:48:18

He's a welsh springer spaniel

just seemed a bit high, I went for their basic life cover without the death options.

will ring another couple of providers.
THanks

WeAllHaveWings Thu 08-May-14 16:45:06

We are pet plan £28 for a lab pup, expecting it to go up as first year has 10% off. But they are supposed to be one of the best about paying out and not hiking premiums up after claims.

We had to claim ~£400 last month and it was effortless, paid straight to vet no problem.

SquidgyMaltLoaf Thu 08-May-14 22:29:30

£44 per month for our 6yr old hip dysplasia-suffering Rottie. They put it up £20 in a year and have us over a barrel because it'd now be a pre-existing condition with another provider!!

Raskova Thu 08-May-14 22:31:33

Squidgy I have a 6 year old rottie too gringringrin

£32.65 a month. Don't know who.

More Than £9 per month - now I'm worried that's too cheap!

Raskova Fri 09-May-14 05:33:42

What dog nospring?

£18 pm. Golden retriever bitch insured through John Lewis

tabulahrasa Fri 09-May-14 08:39:07

£40 a month with purely pets - they were cheaper than pet plan for similar cover...Another rottie, I checked out of nosiness, for some reason Rotties are expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now