How is everyone getting on with their new puppies?

(7 Posts)
Jellyrollgumdrop Tue 29-Apr-14 22:16:15

Might take me a while to work out how to post a pic!! Not the most Tec savvy!
!

MissRainbowBrite Mon 28-Apr-14 10:59:14

I think we need a photo so we can all see just how gorgeous they are smile

Jellyrollgumdrop Sun 27-Apr-14 22:02:47

We've got a litter of 3 wk old Belgian malinois, 2 dogs 3 bitches, they're sooo cute!

MissRainbowBrite Sun 27-Apr-14 21:52:48

We got our ESS girl just before Easter. She's doing really well, can't go out for walks for another 2 weeks though until after her jabs. She's really good at night and is utterly gorgeous. She's a bit nippy when playing but trying hard to stop that but she is really gentle with 2 year old DD, they are definitely going to be best buddy's.

natellie1970 Sun 27-Apr-14 19:24:47

I have a 12wo ESS boy who has turned our lives upside down but has also completed our family he likes biting things at the moment especially my dd

BabeRuthless Sun 27-Apr-14 15:32:37

I've not posted before but I've been a longtime lurker and pup owner of three weeks yesterday. She's a terrier cross adopted from dogs trust and while the adjustment has been huge I feel like everything is settling down now. House training is still a bit hit and miss though she will go out more often than not. Second vacs this week and really looking forward to walks!

Isthatwhatdemonsdo Sun 27-Apr-14 13:28:11

I know a few of us have just got new puppies over the last couple of weeks. I was just wondering how your all getting on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now