How is everyone getting on with their new puppies?

(7 Posts)
Isthatwhatdemonsdo Sun 27-Apr-14 13:28:11

I know a few of us have just got new puppies over the last couple of weeks. I was just wondering how your all getting on?

BabeRuthless Sun 27-Apr-14 15:32:37

I've not posted before but I've been a longtime lurker and pup owner of three weeks yesterday. She's a terrier cross adopted from dogs trust and while the adjustment has been huge I feel like everything is settling down now. House training is still a bit hit and miss though she will go out more often than not. Second vacs this week and really looking forward to walks!

natellie1970 Sun 27-Apr-14 19:24:47

I have a 12wo ESS boy who has turned our lives upside down but has also completed our family he likes biting things at the moment especially my dd

MissRainbowBrite Sun 27-Apr-14 21:52:48

We got our ESS girl just before Easter. She's doing really well, can't go out for walks for another 2 weeks though until after her jabs. She's really good at night and is utterly gorgeous. She's a bit nippy when playing but trying hard to stop that but she is really gentle with 2 year old DD, they are definitely going to be best buddy's.

Jellyrollgumdrop Sun 27-Apr-14 22:02:47

We've got a litter of 3 wk old Belgian malinois, 2 dogs 3 bitches, they're sooo cute!

MissRainbowBrite Mon 28-Apr-14 10:59:14

I think we need a photo so we can all see just how gorgeous they are smile

Jellyrollgumdrop Tue 29-Apr-14 22:16:15

Might take me a while to work out how to post a pic!! Not the most Tec savvy!
!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now