We're getting a puppy!!

(7 Posts)

2 weeks todaysmile We chose her just over 2 weeks ago and went back to see her this weekend, she is gorgeous! We'll be picking her up next Bank Holiday Monday - yay!

We lost our old boy four and a half years ago aged 13 years, it broke our hearts and we vowed never again. After a lot of thought we are now ready, it's taken us a long time to get to this point and we've considered other breeds, rescues but for us there was no choice really, so we're getting another Dalmatian. A little part of me says we're mad - but when I look at her, awwww. Here's Molly!

Awww so cute, congratulations grin

GERTgert06 Mon 21-Apr-14 09:36:13

What a sweetie. I'm jealous!

Aww he's so cute smile I absolutely love dogs! You're going to have such fun smile

P.S. Fab name - My chocolate lab is called Molly :D

Tootyfilou Mon 21-Apr-14 20:28:37

She's gorgeous! Is there anything better in the whole world than a new puppy?

I'm sure she will bring you years of happiness.
Congratulations smile

EvenBetter Mon 21-Apr-14 22:29:44

Congratulations!
We lost our Dalmatian cross in September and she was amazing , it was such a huge loss we couldn't bear not having a dog in the house and got our baby darling from the pound one month later....
I think a lot of our old girls personality came from her Dalmatian side (she did The Smile, too!), irreplaceable hilarious, bursting with personality, and always getting stopped on walkies by admirers.
I doubt you live anywhere near me, but if you ever see a woman blowing your new baby kisses out of a car window, or beaming at her and cooing, it'll be me.

Thanks everyone, we are counting down the days nowgrin

If she brings half as much laughter and love as our old Casper did we are in for a wonderful time - and we are so hoping she does The 'Smile', Casper did and Molly's mum does so fingers crossed! Dallys are such clowns, hard work but so worth it.

I'll be watching out for you EvenBetter!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now