SHOW OFF YOUR DOGS! We can finally post photos here!

(201 Posts)
EvenBetter Thu 13-Mar-14 23:36:22

The brown lady is my old girl who died in September aged 14.

The black one is our baby from a kill-pound, she's now almost 7 months old. (Sorry, I mean a pound that kills their dogs after 1 week)

This is Storm, my Springer x.

He's 2 and has stolen his best mate's frisbee in this photo

Shosha1 Fri 14-Mar-14 14:30:48

Ruby and Tia our Staffy rescues.
We have had them two years now
Ruby is still very needy tho.
Tia is mad, and although perfectly formed, she is tiny

Ddog1 - Coco - basking in the sun on the garden table.

Ddog2 - Mia - also making the most of the sun.

Here are our two four legged kids.

MothershipG Fri 14-Mar-14 14:55:53

My 3

topknob Fri 14-Mar-14 14:58:08

Loving this thread...also the fact there is not a show off your kids thread grin

Here is Jess, she is almost 6.

moosemama Fri 14-Mar-14 16:58:49

Oh my, Diesel is scrumptious - just my type! grin

Tried to post mine on here, twice, earlier but it wouldn't work. Will try again.

First is one of Oldgirl, who we lost to Osteosarcoma last April. It was taken just after she had an op on her ear, obviously, so she wasn't looking her best, but it's the only picture I have of her on this computer.

Second is my loopy Lurcher pup, Pip, taken before Christmas. He is now 9 months old, has grown several inches since then and is now rocking the long legged supermodel look, having reached 27" at the shoulder and still growing like a weed! shock Not bad considering how little and weak he was when he came to us as a very poorly pup at 10 weeks old. smile

Last picture is my lovely Lurcherboy. Genuinely the sweetest natured dog in the world. He's another Lurcher, obviously and despite having a good chunk of Deerhound in his mix, giving him a sturdy build and gorgeous scruffy coat, he is vertically challenged compared to Pip at only 24" tall. grin I had a better picture lined up, that showed him in all his scruffy gorgeousness (this picture was taken the day we brought Pip home, when Lurcherboy was a touch underwhelmed) but I've tried to upload it four times now and MN just doesn't seem to like it for some reason. hmm

moosemama Fri 14-Mar-14 16:59:51

Can't believe how many lovely photos I missed while my pictures were uploading!

CEvert Fri 14-Mar-14 17:52:01

Little Freddie looking naughty after being told off for jumping into muddy puddles.

Gooner123 Fri 14-Mar-14 17:57:56

My little lurcher boy

Tortoise Fri 14-Mar-14 18:05:40

My babies cuddled up. Mickey the greyhound age 10 and Patch the Jack Russell age 4.

EvenBetter Fri 14-Mar-14 18:18:51

Oh god, everyone's dogs are gorgeous , I'd happily steal all of them!

FuckyNell Fri 14-Mar-14 18:30:34

Fuckydog

topknob Fri 14-Mar-14 18:40:20

I want a Fuckydog smile

PurpleAlert Fri 14-Mar-14 18:55:05

My little girly looking innocent- an inveterate knicker thief!

She steals them from the wash bin, has a good old chew and then stock piles them behind the apple tree in our garden.

The gardener was a bit puzzled! blush

The other photo was as an 8 week old puppy.

PseudoBadger Fri 14-Mar-14 18:59:25

PseudoDogs

Cakeismymaster Fri 14-Mar-14 19:00:12

SDT - I love coco the dog!

headlesslambrini Fri 14-Mar-14 19:02:32

headless spaniel

Ds and Maddie our gorgeous Springer. Oh and Pudding the cat!

I found Shirley on the Motorway,when she was about 3 months old.She is now 7yo.

lampygirl Fri 14-Mar-14 19:31:20

Here's Millie my lovely little Berner, she's 9 weeks today, absolutely adorable and such a calm pup, apart from a funny 5 minutes after food, where she runs rings round me.

My first puppy experience, and can honestly say i'm knackered but I love it, so rewarding seeing her get her head round sit and learning her name. Mostly dry at night now on 2 hour intervals, hoping to go to 3 hour intervals soon after she's dry for a few more days on this routine.

Dontwanttobeyourmonkeywench Fri 14-Mar-14 19:34:17

Quick hijack to say "Look Vicar. I NC as per your suggestion!" Now to go and walk the hell hounds. It's cold and neither one looks like they are planning on moving away from the radiator despite the leads draped temptingly on the sofa....

Dogonabeanbag Fri 14-Mar-14 19:39:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FabBakerGirl Fri 14-Mar-14 19:41:03

I can't join in as I don't have a dog but thank you all for posting. Cheered me right up smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now