SHOW OFF YOUR DOGS! We can finally post photos here!

(214 Posts)
EvenBetter Thu 13-Mar-14 23:36:22

The brown lady is my old girl who died in September aged 14.

The black one is our baby from a kill-pound, she's now almost 7 months old. (Sorry, I mean a pound that kills their dogs after 1 week)

Lovely girls! Sorry you lost your old girl.

I have posted on the wild things thread but always happy to show him off grin. 19 mnth old BT

mrssmith79 Thu 13-Mar-14 23:50:56

Selfie!! Our little terror. No idea how old she is but we got her from the council pound about five years ago (in a heartbreaking condition) and they guessed she was about two then.

EvenBetter Thu 13-Mar-14 23:56:48

I love them!!
Thank you, Fanof, it's still awful, we ,is her so much. She was a once in a lifetime girl.

YoniMatopoeia Thu 13-Mar-14 23:58:17

Oh. Will fire up laptop so I can add mine..

ThatVikRinA22 Fri 14-Mar-14 00:03:57

lets see if this works!
first pic is my "baby"...grin

second pic is my old girl with my new "baby"....baby in inverted commas cos he weighs 31kilos already!

bubbleschimp Fri 14-Mar-14 00:19:31

Here's my big lump of a dog .. He's just gone two and still thinks he's a puppy ! Stands on his back legs when he sees a dog biscuit and gets so excited it's adorable !

YoniMatopoeia Fri 14-Mar-14 00:40:40

My boy Joe. Ex working dog, and trial dog, described as the most accomplished and consistent dogs in the UK with over 80 Open Trial wins. Now retired and a soft thing thinks that I am the boss (clever dog).

Dontwanttobeyourmonkeywrench Fri 14-Mar-14 00:47:43

The one on the left of the screen is my girl AKA Trouble and the big head belongs to my boy AKA Huffy. I never think that they are that big but Huffy's head reaches my hip and I'm 5'2 grin Trouble is slightly smaller but they are both as mad as hatters grin

MartyrStewart Fri 14-Mar-14 00:48:10

Here are The Boys smile Although ball of fluff is a huge bloody thing now.

Plus our old girl, still sadly missed. We often joke it took two dogs to replace her.

basildonbond Fri 14-Mar-14 05:40:00

My nearly 8 month old Toller. He's just fabulous and so infectiously happy that it raises my spirits just to look at him (have had unbelievably crap year otherwise)

cherry the border and eric the spaniel smile

PuddinAforeDinner Fri 14-Mar-14 11:00:12

Here are my two Springer boys, aged 2 and 3.

Shmack Fri 14-Mar-14 11:09:22

My uber cute cheeky (naughty) beaglebum

Frettchen Fri 14-Mar-14 11:50:48

On the left: my rescue samoyed x (crossed with something small who I'm thinking was a collie x corgi amongst other things) who will be one year old tomorrow, and on the right my mum's rescue rottie x (we're thinking rottie x goldie) who is 3 or 4 now.

NCISaddict Fri 14-Mar-14 11:57:23

My seven month old border collie showing off a perfect sit and wait.

My Staffordshire bull terrier-Synyster and my Labradoodle-Fluppy.

Pagwatch Fri 14-Mar-14 12:09:21

Here
I give you PenisDog and IdiotDog

HelgatheHairy Fri 14-Mar-14 13:20:42

In the right is my Golden Retriever boy. He's almost 2, bonkers, bouncy and soft as butter

On the left is little dog who I found as a stray and took in for a week until her owner was found. I was sad to say goodbye to her.

Owllady Fri 14-Mar-14 13:55:05

In serious mode

Owllady Fri 14-Mar-14 13:56:14

They are the only two pics I have on here grin

GinSoakedMisery Fri 14-Mar-14 13:56:54

Loads of lovely dogs on here. This is my beast of a dog. She is one year old today.

It's great to be able to put faces to the dogs you post about grin Posted on the puppies thread but happy to repost. This is Eric, he's a poodle shih tzu cross and he's 11 weeks old.

Goldencity1 Fri 14-Mar-14 14:24:00

Here are Millie and Daisy at the seaside, and Millie and Jessie in the sunshine.

this is Diesel our dalmation x poodle, we only brought him home yesterday. he is 18 weeks old

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now