if you dont pick up your dog poo....

(152 Posts)
pollyputthekettleonagain Thu 23-Jan-14 12:51:46

can you please tell me why?

Now i know most people on here are responsible dog owners who pick up EVERY time.

BUT on a forum of this size, there must be at least one person who is willing to admit it, and explain why.

I just dont get why you would leave your dog poo in the street.

SecretSix Tue 11-Feb-14 17:59:26

I am obsessive about picking up, don't even leave it in woodland. Our park is vile at the moment and the odd thing is I never see anyone leaving it. Do they sneak out in the dark? Drives me nuts.

Would do the "I've got spare bags if you've forgotten yours" if I saw them.

Cakeismymaster Tue 11-Feb-14 18:51:17

I've had 2 dog poo confrontations. First, on grass area by the local primary school. Me - excuse me your dog just did a poo there, please can you pick it up? Him- where? No he didn't. Cue me showing him the offending poo - owner studies it then goes 'that's not from my dog' and walks off.... I picked it up myself. And whenever I see that guy now I very loudly go 'LOOK, it's the man who doesn't pick up his dogs poo'
Second one, in local park. Woman sat on park bench, dog roaming around and does a poo on grass by the bench. I go over and point this out, woman gets up, walks off and shouts 'I will pick it up on the way back, I've got no bags'. I say I've got bags! But she walks off swearing..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now