What breed is this please?

(6 Posts)
LauraTrashley Mon 25-Nov-13 20:19:27

Thanks for the help, he's made me dog-broody.

minkersmum Mon 25-Nov-13 14:56:11

I can't help being suspicious of the video not showing how the dog gets in and out of the vehicles! Hopefully a responsible adult is lifting the dog carefully and it is not being manhandled by the toddler.
Is it just my being cynical but the Dog looks like it is putting up with the situation rather than loving the attention!

LeoandBoosmum Sun 24-Nov-13 13:39:51

Sorry for the DM link but I think it's one of these:

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2510745/Is-cava-poo-chon-perfect-dog-The-smart-healthy-hypoallergenic-new-breed-NEVER-loses-puppy-face.html

It's a little like my mum's, a cavachon - half cavalier and half bichon frise. He looks pretty much identical this:
york.freeadsinuk.co.uk/content/onsgroup-live-com/images/201005/f20100524195901-cavac.jpg
He is lovely but terrified of kids (no idea why) and looks like a psychopathic teddy bear if one approaches him... Otherwise, he's all kisses and cuddles...

looks liek a bichon with kind of spaniel easrs so maybe a cross breed.

hellymelly Sun 24-Nov-13 13:26:47

Looks like a poodle to me, perhaps a poodle cross as the ears are a bit "outy" for a poodle.

LauraTrashley Sun 24-Nov-13 13:24:28

video It looks so sweet-natured smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now