I know you all love a puppy naming thread

(7 Posts)
sweetkitty Wed 24-Jul-13 17:33:47

Very excited, the litter was born a week ago and were going to have a little girl.

Rhodesian ridgeback so need a non cute name and nothing DP will get embarrassed shouting grin

I like really whacky names for pets (as they don't need to worry about them when they are a high court judge) don't really like "human" names. Can think of great boys names but no girls.

Forerunner just now is Nala (lion king African Lion dog get it) or Leia (Star wars) I prefer Leia but a friend (not that close but same town) called her DD that.

Any suggestions?

moosemama Wed 24-Jul-13 18:51:55

Ziva/Zeeva - as in NCIS character?

Alena? Saw a rescue dog called this recently and really liked it.

I still haven't got a name for my boy. Good job we're not picking him up for a couple more weeks!

VivaLeBeaver Wed 24-Jul-13 21:51:09

Toffle

telegramsam Wed 24-Jul-13 22:05:57

How about:
Willow
Sable
Zena
Zia
Bella
Lola
Laya

UnrequitedSkink Wed 24-Jul-13 22:10:17

I like Goddess names for dogs, so how about Hera or Juno? I'd suggest Aphrodite but I think your OH might feel a bit daft yelling that across the park grin

sweetkitty Wed 24-Jul-13 22:41:48

I looked at Goddess names, a friend has a Juno same breed too grin

I think the DDs have decided on Nala (not that they have been Disney brainwashed) better than Aurora DD1 wanted. They also want to buy her a toy Simba and Nala confused

Floralnomad Wed 24-Jul-13 23:13:04

What about Riva or River .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now