The grimmer side of dog ownership...

(10 Posts)
Turniptwirl Wed 10-Jul-13 17:35:47

My fluffy arsed chi was more upset by the post diarreah bath than the diarroeah itself

Tooloudhere Wed 10-Jul-13 14:42:30

Our fluffy arsed dog has strategic trimming when groomed for this very reason. Believe the official name is shit chute.

D0oinMeCleanin Wed 10-Jul-13 13:59:01

He's already had a bit of a trim round there this morning, he'd slept like that and it had all dried up envy <- sick face. I was not detangling that with the comb, so I attacked it with scissors and rubber gloves instead. Poor dog now has a bald patch on his fluffy arse grin

I just wish he would stop trying to make it to the yard and just go where he needs to go. It would be so much easier.

It seems to be becoming less frequent now at least.

He was still a mentalist on his walk this morning and was very unimpressed that I would not let him play with his friends in case he is contagious.

HoneyDragon Wed 10-Jul-13 13:16:16

My dog has been eating crops. She had a bit of a clinger that needed pulling. It wasn't a bit, it was a foot of shitty tightly bound grass that came out.

<<drowns self in gin>>

mistlethrush Wed 10-Jul-13 12:44:30

D0oin. Just remind yourself that at least you don't have an afghan.

I think a bit of judicial clipping (a dog Brazilian? wink) mightbe in order. And a big jug of gin/Pimms/vodka/tipple of choice for you. wine

Mine's been eating god knows what in the garden and has refused breakfast. And has a gurgling stomach and keep disappearing outside at top speed.

I'm dreading looking in the garden. I am going to need the Big Nozzle, aren't I?

mistlethrush Wed 10-Jul-13 12:11:45

Now, this is one of the lists of 'requirements' on my 'dog needs to be' list that I get out for myself when we have gone dog hunting... a short coat - or at least short in the places that it needs to be short for this exact reason.

OldBagWantsNewBag Wed 10-Jul-13 11:54:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

D0oinMeCleanin Wed 10-Jul-13 10:01:30

The small fluffy arsed dog has the runs sad He keeps trying to make it to the loo on time [vom] Did I mention he has a fluffy arse? [double vom]

If anyone needs me I will be bathing in bleach for the rest of the day [cries]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now