Well that was embarrassing

(5 Posts)

Took puppy for a walk earlier. On the way back we ended up behind an elderly couple at a point where the path is quite narrow. They very kindly went single file to let me pass. Puppy is a 10 month golden whose second favourite thing in the world is people so I had quite a tight grip on him to make sure he didn't try to jump on the nice people. To be fair he didn't, he jumped on me instead, caught the waistband of my jeggings and managed to pull them down!!

I was wearing a hip length coat and my underwear was black (luckily as was pink polka dot yeterday!) so I'm not sure how much the couple would have noticed but still, we ran away quite quickly!

He did the same thing a few weeks ago on the beach but thankfully that time there was no one around!

RedwingWinter Tue 19-Feb-13 16:47:57

Oops!! Oh dear. Good job you had a coat on!

At least he picked the right person to jump on... Dogs can be so embarrassing sometimes!!

Ok gosh, bloomin' dogs!!

SpicyPear Tue 19-Feb-13 18:26:29

You need a belt to puppy proof your jeggings!

To be fair they were quite loose to start with as I'm 16 weeks pregnant and my normal clothes are just getting too tight but I don't want to spend money on maternity clothes yet so just bought a pair in penny's a few sizes bigger than normal but still...and they looked like a genteel old couple too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now