Please help with size of cage/crate for training

(29 Posts)

First time dog owners picking up a puppy in two weeks (mini dachshund). We need to buy a crate/cage for sleeping and for when I need to go out during the day so he may need to do a wee in it.

Could anyone tell me what size to buy please? It seems the longer they get the taller the cages get and he wont be a tall dog.

Booboo I have been a member of this site for 13 years and never once posted a photo but I will try. Or maybe I could put a video on You Tube and post a link, that might be easier.

Booboostoo Mon 25-Feb-13 22:15:27

Ah well you see certain responsibilities come with becoming the owner of a cute puppy that you just can't ignore!

A video would be ever better!

OK, it might take a few days but I will sort one out.

Hi Insickness, I spoke to the breeder today and she is going to ask if I can have your number. She says she only has a mobile for you as I asked if you live close to me. We live close to M11 junction 8. Do get in contact either through this site by clicking on my name and sending a message or via the breeder.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now