My dog and the dog who wasn't there

(6 Posts)
foolonthehill Fri 15-Feb-13 21:02:21

...Foolishdog has just noticed herself...reflected in the glass roof in the kitchen and is completely freaked out:

Me "what's up Foolish dog"
FD " Look Mum, look, there's a dog, look it's floating, look. look"
FD "Let me out Mum, let me see the floating dog"
let's FD out
FD "Let me in , it's disappeared, let me in, where's the dog??"
let's FD back in
FD "look at the dog, look look,
Turns off kitchen light
FD "Where's the dog mum?? Let me out I want to see the dog"
Out
FD Morose and hang dog "owwwh, where's she gone?? let me in I want the dog"

and repeat on a loop, ad infinitum.....

all downstairs lights are now off and I am typing in the dark...just so FD can forget about the blooming floating dog!!!!

I wonder why she noticed herself tonight? She's lived here for nearly 6 months. the only other thing she has ever been bothered by is a half floating balloon (balloon on ceiling fine, balloon on floor fine, balloon floating half way....freaky, not fine at all!!!).

SpicyPear Fri 15-Feb-13 23:49:09

We get this every now and again. Growling at the dog in the oven or outside the back door. Once on a walk he caught his reflection in the door to a block of flats and started bouncing around and play bowing at it.

PurpleFrog Mon 18-Feb-13 09:49:14

We have solved the problem we had with the dog in the oven ... don't clean it! Simples!

We have the dog in the oven, the dog outside the patio doors and the bastard dog that lives in the hall mirror. Jas sits for ages on the stairs, glaring at him with his teeth bared <eye roll>

PurpleFrog Mon 18-Feb-13 12:04:40

Hmm - Chickens - you have just reminded me of the dog outside our French doors. We haven't seen it for a while - maybe it is time to get the glass cleaner out! grin

foolonthehill Mon 18-Feb-13 16:20:14

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now