A week since Christmas and the chew toy is still in one piece !

(10 Posts)
Supershiv1 Mon 07-Jan-13 21:12:06

Ooooh like the look of Pogo for myself!
Thanks

judefawley Mon 07-Jan-13 01:13:27

Another vote for the antlers!

My dog got one for Christmas and he loves it so much. He wrangles it up the stairs to leave in the middle of my bed.

He's spent hours on it and it's barely changed.

Thanks Boney wink

Supershiv1 try Pogo
Fatcat
Tuffy
Rugged Pet
Haven't used them myself but heard they are good smile

BoneyEm1972 Sun 06-Jan-13 20:53:31

www.petsathome.com/shop/stagbar-antler-dog-chew-extra-large-96657

Yes yes yes to the antlers. Bloody marvellous invention!! smile

Supershiv1 Sun 06-Jan-13 20:11:48

My dog loves soft toys, but rips the squeak out of them so quickly, then trots round with the mutilated material carcass as a trophy.
Anyone know of any 'tough' soft toys?
The only thing he hasn't destroyed in the past is black kong stuff. Red kongs no good.
He once had a lasting relationship with a squeaky meerkat, but we had to treat it (the meerkat) like a child and tell him to play nice. Eventually we forgot and the meerkat squeak was ripped out too

Twatty could you possibly do a linky? I've never heard of them and our staffie chews through kong extremes. I've pretty much given up trying to find a toy that lasts more than 5 mins. Those jaws are crazy strong!

Pickles77 Sun 06-Jan-13 16:16:17

That's impressive!!!!

Twattybollocks Sun 06-Jan-13 16:07:58

Can I recommend those stag antler things? Jaws of Death can destroy a kong in hours, but I bought one of the antlers after a friend recommended it and it's still in one piece 3 months later! It's a lot smaller than it was, but she chews it for hours each day, far more than any other toy.

Aquelven Thu 03-Jan-13 18:01:16

Hurray!!!

My lot ate two black Kongs & some big Nylabones.

iseetinselandtantrums Thu 03-Jan-13 11:34:24

Normally only Kong will go this long but I picked up a Sainsbo cheapie thinking it felt good quality and it is. Bone shaped black piece with orange/black rope through.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now