What clothes does your dog have?

(56 Posts)
TheGOLDCunnyFunt Thu 27-Sep-12 13:52:21

And what breed/s is/are it/they?

I have a greyhound, and he has a housecoat, a lightweight mac, and a fleece lined waterproof coat. He also has a woolly snood for when it's really cold!

SpicyPear Sat 29-Sep-12 12:59:45

SpicyDog has a Hurtta insulated raincoat for sub zero and snow days. She hates it almost as much as she hates the snow and people laugh at her in it sad.

Mine has Equafleece jumpers too, toboldlygo and they are indeed fab!

She is a PRT but has rather scraggly, thinnish fur which doesn't keep her at all warm in winter - we get a lot of snow here, and temps way below 0°.

I too have a spaniel who laughs in the face of cold/wet/snow and then proceeds to pond dive whatever the weather. But I did buy him a bomber jacket from Amazon last year. The pic might be on my profile. He was not impressed. It won't fit him this year sad

sleepysox Sun 30-Sep-12 11:09:32

My chihuahua has two jumpers, a lightweight fleece hoody, a dress! A winter coat and two fleece hoodies!!

TheCatInTheHairnet Mon 01-Oct-12 13:54:34

I bought my little dog a bright yellow coat the first winter we had him. When we went for a regular walk, all my friends' dogs freaked and tried to eat him, so it went in the bin! grin

CakeMeIAmYours Tue 02-Oct-12 14:28:40

None - he's quite furry enough!

He does have a couple of bandanas which he likes to wear on special occasions...he also has a hi-vis/reflective bandana which he wears when we are out running in the dark mornings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now