One Born Every Minute - 16.3.10 at 9pm

(358 Posts)
FabIsDoingPrettyWell Tue 16-Mar-10 19:28:23

Don't forget.

where is everyone?

JollyPirate Tue 23-Mar-10 21:02:24

Am here - there is another thread going but I got told off there.blush

he he he. What did you do?

no reflection on your winning personality, but i'm off to look for action on the other thread grin

comixminx Thu 25-Mar-10 11:22:53

Just watched this last night (recorded) - aw! It did give me worrying dreams though. Am only 17 and a half weeks, so a bit early for all that yet! DP was a bit disturbed by it all too (it's our first, can you guess?) - blood and pain and being whisked off! Seeing the babies at the end was really lovely though.

I thought both mums were great, and liked Richard a lot - thought Ben was a bit soppy though.

oldbird58 Mon 29-Apr-13 14:00:07

Suprisingly there is a very complicated back story and although I too thought that 'One Born every minute' was a lovely programme - the stories are not quite as they seem and do not seem to be checked out by the makers ... I am Richards ex wife..... so would advise every tale is taken with a huge bucket load of salt....

Did you seriously go searching for threads from a programme on 3 years ago to tell us to take a story most of us won't remember with a bucket load of salt?

I think since you are showing an alarming amount of 'bitter ex' behaviour I'll take anything you say with a cellar full of salt oldbird confused

oldbird58 Sun 05-May-13 22:19:14

MissyMooanherBeaverofSteel - lovely name ... Mumsnet .. great .. I was just warning everybody who watched the programme that it may not be quite as clear cut as it seems ... I am certainly not going to go into too much detail and I also did not go trawling through threads to find this ... I was told by a friend .... that being the case - I feel sorry for his wife then, and now which are neither me or Shelagh and feel particularly sorry for his two sons who had to watch a programme where he declared that he hadn't seen them because he was in the army ... he was in the army and chose not to see them - it was certainly not primarily because of operational movements, and this programme which was unexpected and hurtful opened scars which have still not healed for them. I certainly wasn't making assumptions about people and I would appreciate if you did the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now