Freddie Mercury Documentary

(5 Posts)
salsmum Wed 23-Nov-16 00:44:34

I recorded this recent documentary about Freddie and just got around to watching it last night, I just wondered what your thoughts were on it? I found it was incredibly sad and moving account of his adult life leading up to his death and the tribute artist who played the part so well John Blunt was very convincing. I cannot believe it's been 25 years since Freddie passed away shockDid anyone else watch it and find it incredibly moving also?

Monkeybunkey Wed 23-Nov-16 13:33:32

Placemarking, as I've recorded it but not watched it yet....

ibelieveindragons Wed 23-Nov-16 15:35:50

Oh where what channel? He died when I was tiny so had no awareness of him til I was older which just feels so cruel, I'm a huge fan now. I often wonder what he'd be up to these days, all the music he would of made, the people he would of worked with and inspired, the tours. Just have to sit and cry for the waste of talent some times. And now with Bowie gone too sad

HuckfromScandal Wed 23-Nov-16 15:38:24

I didn't rate it.
Found it very twee.
And I am a huge fan.

katiegoestoaldi Fri 02-Dec-16 07:45:14

I found it really, really moving. I also had no idea how HIV & AIDS were first viewed and treated in the 80s. Just so sad for everyone in the gay community back then

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now