RHOC- Brooks doesn't have cancer, right?

(22 Posts)
BlingyMcBling Tue 22-Nov-16 12:36:32

Guilty pleasure, but not watched for ages.

So, everyone seems to think Brooks is lying about having cancer. I did a quick google and found out that he and Vicki are no longer together but could not find anything definitive about him lying.

Does anyone know? I am not even sure if the series I am currently on is the latest shown here!

FrankAndBeans Tue 22-Nov-16 12:39:07

Did you hear Briana saying about how she wouldn't lie for Vicki anymore when she went to visit her? Vicki def knew he was faking too.

BlingyMcBling Tue 22-Nov-16 12:42:03

No, did not hear that bit. I caught only bits and pieces last night. I mainly caught the section where B & V were confronting Meghan. And her 'evidence' seemed mainly to be a psychic had told her he did not have cancer.

The Briana thing is interesting- can you tell me more?

BenLinusatemyhomework Tue 22-Nov-16 12:43:01

Yeah he's a con man... and Vicki knew it but was too invested in the "he's a good man who really loves me" delusion.

BlingyMcBling Tue 22-Nov-16 12:49:06

She has been invested. I recall an earlier series roundup where Briana refused to let Brooks into her house and she was very very adamant about it. IIRC Vicki lost the plot big time with her.

I need to get back to more consistent viewing!

FrankAndBeans Tue 22-Nov-16 12:51:32

Ooh I can't remember the exact words now but basically Vicki wouldn't talk to her on camera about it and the mic picked up Briana saying something along the lines of "buying her to keep her quiet" and stuff shock
He's admitted to forging medical documents too IIRC. Vicki's story constantly changes. I think she vouched for him then felt she couldn't admit he was lying.

BlingyMcBling Tue 22-Nov-16 12:57:03

God, what a mess.

BlingyMcBling Tue 22-Nov-16 12:57:19

Thanks for updating. also. smile

Scrappysmammy Tue 22-Nov-16 12:59:14

I think he's lying, Vicki is too invested to tell the truth!

Bertucci Tue 22-Nov-16 13:01:22

He was lying. He subsequently admitted to fabricating medical documents.

Susiesoap7 Tue 22-Nov-16 14:11:12

Love oc, but cannot stand Tamra she makes me want to throw something at the screen! I can't see Meghan marriage lasting very long they don't seem a very loving couple,well he doesn't.

FrankAndBeans Tue 22-Nov-16 14:25:09

Meghan is pregnant now, due soon I think. I only watch it for Heather grin

Susiesoap7 Tue 22-Nov-16 14:51:13

I like heather and her husband and Tamras husband is lovely, don't know how he puts up with her. I ont like her son Ryan either, think he's a right loser,

BenLinusatemyhomework Tue 22-Nov-16 16:34:33

I like Heather and I have a soft spot for Shannon too even though she's mad as a box of frogs.

Vicky bought Brianna a car for her birthday and B asked her (off camera) if it was to buy her silence over Brooks.

BlingyMcBling Wed 23-Nov-16 11:09:57

Ireally like Tamra's husband too. He seems so solid and calm. I wondered why B looked underwhelmed at the gift of a new car!

My faves of all the RH series are Lisa in BH and the Countess (because she is so ridiculously impressed with herself).

Susiesoap7 Wed 23-Nov-16 11:34:35

I like Lisa too, and love pandoras wedding, but what about the son max? They play him down a lot. I think Lisa is spoiling herself now though she is getting a bit too cocky. I feel so sorry for Taylor, she has been a victim too long and is a very damaged person, hope Kennedy survives the mess they brought her into.

FrankAndBeans Wed 23-Nov-16 13:18:27

Kim will forever be my favourite purely for Don't Be Tardy For The Party.

Susiesoap7 Wed 23-Nov-16 14:34:10

I love Kim too she makes me giggle, I watch them all and never get anything done! Lol

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 24-Nov-16 20:33:17

Max Todd - Lisa Vanderpump's son - has appeared quite a bit on this season's Vanderpump Rules as he works at Sur.

Allthebestnamesareused Thu 24-Nov-16 20:34:08

SusieSoap you must be watching the old series

Susiesoap7 Fri 25-Nov-16 09:44:41

Yes I guess I must be, don't have a up to minute to!!

Susiesoap7 Fri 25-Nov-16 09:45:49

I mean don't have up to minute tv!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now