Shameless US

(3 Posts)
ClaudiaApfelstrudel Sun 13-Nov-16 08:59:43

does anyone else watch this, it's probably my favourite show but missing Mickey sad

Pemba Sun 13-Nov-16 14:07:44

Yes! I used to really enjoy this when it was on More4 or E4 (can't remember which). But then bloody Channel 4 stopped showing it after the end of series 4, so that's where I'm up to.

I thought it compared very well to the UK original. Particularly liked Emmy Rossum as Fiona, and William H Macy as Frank was good (but didn't do the drunken logic quite as well as David Threlfall).

Please don't give me any spoilers after series 4 (that's the one where Fiona goes to jail)! Can I ask where you watched it?

I have just found out that Netflix now have series 1-5, and there are 7 series so far apparently, so hopefully they'll add the rest later.

ClaudiaApfelstrudel Mon 14-Nov-16 08:29:08

oh yes I remember that season, a good one. Lot's of goings on yet to come then! I think my favourite scene was in that season when Ian and Mickey are at a very middle class party in Chicago, some hilarious and superb acting from both of them but in particular Noel Fisher

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now