Location, Location, Location

(5 Posts)
CupofTeaTime Sat 12-Nov-16 17:00:35

Anyone watching this on C4 now?

Two young couples, blond girl unbelievably stuck up and posh, she's very annoying as is her accent.

Dark haired girl so 'nicey nicey' she's making me want to puke.

Maybe I'm just being mean coz I'm 37 weeks pregnant and hate everyone but god these girls are annoying. angry

Ookmybanana Sat 12-Nov-16 17:37:04

I'm watching. Everyone on property programmes annoy me. I've just finished watching Escape to the Country on BBC1. I don't know why I do it to myself.
No pregnancy excuse, I'm probably just jealous as I'm still saving for a deposit and can't just spaff half a million pounds on a property somewhere lovely.

LarrytheCucumber Sat 12-Nov-16 17:39:00

Watching on +1. The blonde one's accent slides all over the place, so yes, it is annoying.

QueenMortificado Sat 12-Nov-16 18:26:53

I was watching this, I thought both couples were lovely!

I thought most of the houses were horrible though, hate 50s - 80s style houses

Depressing to see how much they both got for their money being away from London too

CupofTeaTime Sat 12-Nov-16 21:27:26

The blond girl couple got a massive house for their money in the end! I lost interest towards the finish so didn't see what the other couple ended up with.

Yes me too Ook, I watch them all but end up annoyed with the house hunters and the presenters! Must be a form of self torture hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now