Pretty little liars

(5 Posts)
ShoppingBasket Mon 17-Oct-16 10:10:09

I am binge watching pretty little liars - does it ever reveal who 'a' is? I don't want to Google it in case it reveals the answer. However if I watch the whole lot and it never reveals I just might break the TV. Thank you

devilinmyshoes Mon 17-Oct-16 10:13:24

Not so far, well sort of but then there are new or über As ? - it's on a break at the moment after a mid season finale but I've watched every single episode and have no idea what any of it is about

ShoppingBasket Mon 17-Oct-16 10:26:14

You see that's what I am afraid of - I just can't see how they can drag it on for so long. I hate things that don't tie up loose ends!

WalterWhitesNipple Mon 17-Oct-16 10:54:11

Oh god. I lost the will the live and gave up after season 6! I don't think the producers even know who A is!

tiffanysfanny Mon 17-Oct-16 11:04:51

Ok, apparently A was meant to be Spencer's sister but the script was leaked. Then they changed it. I watch it on Netflix and you do find out who A is and everything is explained. However, they have another series where they come back from different parts of the country five years later and they are all working.. I have only watched two episodes. It just seems pointless. The good thing is they are going to make a finale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now