Anyone seen the ad campaign for new series of Humans?

(13 Posts)
Rollergirl1 Sun 02-Oct-16 00:33:54

It's actually pretty impressive. The ad is based on recalling faulty synths and gives a website. If you go to the website for Persona Synthetics and click on live chat you can actually have a Messenger conversation with a synth. It's very funny!

Try it!

PoppyPicklesPenguin Sun 02-Oct-16 00:41:29

Cool

Saw it advertised the other day and thought it was cleversmile

Destinysdaughter Sun 02-Oct-16 00:43:41

Yes it's v clever. Looking forward to the next series!

FeelingSmurfy Sun 02-Oct-16 01:04:17

I realised straight away but apparently people have gone on the website thinking it's real, not sure if they saw the first series of Humans or not

There isn't a date for it yet is there? I'm looking forward to it, really enjoyed the last series

tearsofrobertsmith Tue 04-Oct-16 15:10:57

I just had a messenger chat on the site, brilliantly done, actually fairly sinister despite knowing it not real!

Redcrayons Tue 04-Oct-16 15:14:49

I saw a Lorry on the motorway with the company name and synth recall info on the side. It was fab.
Not seen the website yet.

ellenanora5 Tue 04-Oct-16 15:39:55

Yep I knew because I have been waiting on the new series, but I googled the website, it's very good, great advertising.

Hope the new one is as good as the last one smile

FeelingSmurfy, haven't seen a date yet, hoepfully it will be on soon.

RooDaisy Tue 04-Oct-16 17:12:04

I can't wait for this to start again!!.
The advert is really good, I was confused at first but then got all giddy when I realised what it was for.

Ifitquackslikeaduck Tue 04-Oct-16 17:49:11

I saw this but it didn't say when it was going to start.

I does throw me though as I immediately think of the contraceptive that came out some time ago!

Good advert though - especially when you consider there has only been one series and people just know what it was for straight away.

PurpleDaisies Tue 04-Oct-16 17:50:18

I've just watched series one again and loved it. Really looking forward to the next one.

TheNorthRemembers Tue 04-Oct-16 19:31:55

Those adverts always freak me out. You sort of forger that it is an advert for a TV series, not synths.

lynniep Tue 11-Oct-16 15:24:09

currently re-watching series 1. new series starts 30th October. Can't wait!

TheDrsDocMartens Tue 11-Oct-16 15:34:33

The conversation is freaky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now