Walking Dead - favourite episode/storyline

(6 Posts)
EnidColeslaw771 Sat 01-Oct-16 09:33:19

I'm rewatching in advance of it coming back on and I had forgotten how totally amazing the whole end of season 4/start of season 5 terminus episodes are. Rick tearing Joe's throat out with his teeth, Rick saying "they're going to feel pretty stupid when they realise. They're screwing with the wrong people", "you can either be the butcher or the cattle", Carol rocking up to save them all... So many amazing bits.

What's your favourite episode/storyline so far?

bumpetybumpbumpbump Sat 01-Oct-16 16:05:30

Too many to choose from! Mad mad fans in our house-we are liking the Negan story line ...

Starting to rewatch for the third time from season one. I loved Hershel and Maggie and the period with the governor. And when they first met Michonne and she had her 'friends' on chains.

The early episodes were awesome too-merl chopping his own hand off grin

Willow2016 Sat 01-Oct-16 17:47:26

Me too just finished season 5, been through it all again with ds. Waiting on dvd set for season 6 (cheaper than buying it on amazon prime plus get all the extras!) ready for next season.

Too many good bits to chose from...The ones you have mentioned plus Daryl giving 'Little asskicker' her bottle, Sophia coming out of the barn, that b'stard priest finaly growing a pair, leading the huge herd from the quarry (I was stressing out like it I was there!), Meryl sacrificing himself for Daryl and the others, Michone rocking up to Rick and Carls door and Rick saying "Its for you" better stop now. Hated the second 'governor' story, was so angry at him, it was so bad of the writers to give a glimmer of hope he had changed just to blow it all away, literaly. (yeah yeah I know its a story but you get invested in those amazing characters) and cheered when Michone got him at last.

I would just like a few episodes just now and again, when nothing bad happens, only good stuff just to give us all a break from the stress smile They have to have good days once in a while just hanging out, enjoying each others company smile Dont agree that it wouldnt make 'good viewing' I think it would create more empathy.

P.S. I dont want ANY of them to die sad Will have the tissues ready.

EnidColeslaw771 Sat 01-Oct-16 18:06:37

Just watched the episode that ends with Daryl carrying Beth's body out the hospital 😭😭😭😭
Will he ever love again?

Willow2016 Sun 02-Oct-16 15:49:52

I hated the end of that episode, all that build up then 'wham' they hit you with the unexpected and tragic twist The writers are evil!

The whole Beth is alive, we are going to get her, Maggie so overjoyed, then that... and Daryl crying as he carried her out... god I was a wreck!

I volunteer to be the love interest...no-one else need apply folks smile

gingerboy1912 Sun 02-Oct-16 22:08:28

Oh god I can't choose. One sticks in my mind on the farm in series two when Shane opens the barn door and the walkers pour out, and right at the end Sophia (Carole's daughter) comes out as a walker.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now