Mistresses

(17 Posts)
MrsSecker Sat 10-Sep-16 14:46:55

Anyone watch this show on TLC? Really need a whinge with someone about the latest season!!

DerekSprechenZeDick Sat 10-Sep-16 14:49:57

I watch it!

I watch it online. Have a few episodes to watch which I might do tonight

What is it you want to talk about?

BrieAndChilli Sat 10-Sep-16 14:51:03

I watch it too.

MrsSecker Sat 10-Sep-16 14:56:09

This season is driving me nuts with April and Mark, j just don't think they are a believable couple, she is more like his mother and they don't seem to have any spark between them, her mother is also driving me mad now she has arrived, the actress who plays her is terrible!

Also Joss this season has disappointed me, the whole bottling up what really happened the night Wilson ties her up, lie after lie to Harry and now she's popping pills. Ugh she's annoying. A few times I've gone to delete it from the planner as I don't know if I can continue to watch! Now they are leading us on to a whole 'psycho nanny' thing with Karen's nanny.

Just not enjoying this season at all. Anyone else?

DerekSprechenZeDick Sat 10-Sep-16 15:12:48

I'm not enjoying it either. Just seems to be a mess. Too much drama, they've got carried away

Drquin Sat 10-Sep-16 15:14:29

Is this Season 4? I've watched 1-3 when I got Now TV ..... Need to find 4grin

DerekSprechenZeDick Sat 10-Sep-16 15:15:14

They are on there plus many films in cinema now or just released to DVD

Lilaclily Sat 10-Sep-16 15:16:27

Is it a remake of the Mistresses series here with Sarah Parish?
Just wondering if I should watch it

MrsSecker Sat 10-Sep-16 15:27:12

Yes it's season 4! Bloody terrible angry

Don't think it's a remake of the Sarah Parish thing..? It's an American show centred around 4 female friends and their 'love' lives!

BrieAndChilli Sat 10-Sep-16 15:42:23

It is a remake of the English version, I'm pretty sure season one had the same/similar story lines.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 10-Sep-16 15:58:34

Yes watched amercian one from beginning

And yes based on the British one as names are the same and with one difference I think

Plus same storyline in s1

Affair with father. Then the son

Pregnant and affair

I do enjoy it but joss needs to talk to Harry and let him know what happened

IwannaSnorlax Sun 11-Sep-16 21:19:06

I agree Op - I'm still watching it but not enjoying it anywhere near as much as previous series.

AmysTiara Mon 12-Sep-16 21:05:06

Yes I'm still watching but not enjoying this series much. The father of Karen's baby was winding me up so much I thought I might have to stop watching grin

WallisofWindsor Thu 06-Oct-16 20:44:44

Did Karen die or was she kidnapped?. Lydia was probably a mole from some cult who lured her. ( all we saw was a shoe)! Also her (Karen's) baby daddy was not at the memorial!
Then why are they all having baby girls? Perhaps the next series will be ' a new generation' of Mistresses?!
Anyway what a cliffhanger! <sigh>

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 14-Oct-16 23:16:08

Omg. Just seen the end

I assume karen tripped and fell over railings

Couldn't tbeleive it. She's dead. Omfg

That's 2/4 of the original cast gone now

Will there be a s5?

eternalopt Sat 15-Oct-16 16:25:34

It started as a remake of the British one, as the storylines in series one were pretty identical and even a lot of the names were the same (of the blokes at least - impotent Harry, cheating with Dominic, Paul pretending to be dead) or similar (Karen = Katie, josslyn = Jessica, Savannah = siobhan) but the uk one was only a 3 series and only a total of 16 episodes (3 series of 6 episodes and one of 4), so the US version has gone off on a tangent now to string it out

TheRealKimmySchmidt63 Fri 21-Oct-16 00:18:27

Very disappointing ending
Season 5 has been cancelled .......
Just a elk us the Karen Kim thing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now